X7 Pro Folding Electric Scooter
Innovative Design, Heightened Performance
Convenient Use, Enjoyable Experience
The on-board computer displays speed, battery status, and riding mode.
Eco Mode permits travel at an energy-
efficient speed to extend battery life.
Comfort Mode delivers an ideal riding performance for most daily trips.
Sport Mode boosts your ride with a maximum speed of 20 mph.
- Cruise Control
- Maintains your desired speed automatically to avoid hand fatigue.
- 3-Step Folding Mechanism
- Makes your e-scooter ride both time-saving and space-saving.
- Lightweight Frame
- Allows easy transportation whenever portability matters.
- 15° Climb Capability
- Handles hilly streets effortlessly at a press of the throttle.
- 3 W LED Headlight
- The front-facing LED light illuminates the path far ahead, helping with early detection of adverse road conditions such as water puddles and loose rocks. It also increases the rider’s visibility to other vehicles and pedestrians.
42.6 × 16.5 × 46.7 in
(1083 × 420 × 1186 mm)
Frame Material Aluminum alloy Folded Dimensions
42.6 × 16.5 × 18.1 in
(1083 × 420 × 460 mm)
Tire (Front & Rear) 10-inch pneumatic, with inner tubes Net Weight 33 lb (15 kg) Waterproof Level IPX4 Handlebar Width 16.5 in (42 cm) On-Board Computer LED display Deck Length 18 in (46 cm) Safety Warning Bell Deck Width 5.7 in (14.5 cm) Headlight 3 W white LED Ground Clearance 4.5 in (11.5 cm) Taillight Red LED Maximum Load 275 lb (125 kg) Motor Type Front hub motor Maximum Climb Angle 15° (affected by rider’s weight, weather and road condition) Motor Power 350 W Braking System Disc brake, electronic brake & foot brake Maximum Range 30 miles (48 km) in Comfort Mode Braking Distance 16.4 ft (5 m) on dry surface Maximum Speed 20 mph (32 km/h) Riding Mode Eco, Comfort & SportBattery Type Lithium-ion Charger’s Input Voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz Mount Detachable on the stem Charging Time 6 hours Output Voltage DC 36 V Storage Temperature
14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
Capacity 10 Ah (360 Wh) Maximum Storage Time 3 months (full charge recommended before storage)