Sunjoy 13 ft. x 15 ft. Brown Wooden Frame Gable Roof Hardtop Gazebo
Expand your living space by bringing the indoors outside and creating your end-of-the-day oasis that’s the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends. This 13 ft. x 15 ft. gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, Sunjoy, creates the perfect outdoor setting for any time of the year. Spend all four seasons enjoying a covered spot outdoors under the cedar wood frame with a sturdy rust-resistant powder-coated steel roof top that will stand the test of time. The classic gable roof design provides just the right amount of airflow while keeping occasional inclement weather at bay. Set the mood by suspending a chandelier from the incorporated ceiling hook for functional light and high design. With straight-forward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing with your beverage of choice in your favorite new outdoor living space for years to come.
- Premium cedar wood frame construction, pre-cut and pre-drilled with a natural-looking finish
- Durable brown, powder-coated, rust-resistant steel roof
- Balanced roof slope design
- Sturdy triangle support structure for stability and durability
- Anchoring plates with covers for easy mounting and fixing
- Ceiling hook provided for suspending lighting (not included)
- Includes easy illustrative assembly instructions
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance = 31.1 MPH
- Snow load = 16.4 lbs./square foot
- Overall dimensions 15.3 ft. L x 13.3 ft. W x 10 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 13.1 ft. L x 11.1 ft. W x 6.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.5 ft.
- Item dimensions 183.1 in. L x 159.1 in. W x 120.5 in. H
- Item weight 540.13 lbs.
🛍【 All Bundles get 10% off 】🛍
Bundle 1: Pair with any Firepit or Fireplace (non-sale items), click here.
Bundle 2: Pair with any Patio Furniture (non-sale items), click here.
SAP NO.: A102008100