Instantly create an outdoor gathering spot for family and friends away from the glaring sun and pesky insects. This 10 x 12 ft. 2-tier, vented hardtop gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, SummerCove, creates the perfect outdoor setting for any time of the year. The 2-tier roof provides just the right amount of airflow while keeping occasional inclement weather at bay. Close the mosquito netting and/or privacy curtains to keep bugs and prying neighbors’ eyes at bay. Keep cool in the shade under the rust-resistant powder-coated steel structure. Use mesh netting to keep mosquitoes and other bugs from joining your group. Set the mood by suspending a chandelier from the incorporated ceiling hook for functional light and high design. Power up devices from the included and integrated 5V 6W solar panel. With straight-forward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing in your favorite new outdoor living space for years to come.It can withstand high wind resistance.
- Rust-resistant black powder-coated steel roof and frame
- Polyester mesh black mosquito netting included
- Integrated 5V 6W solar panel for charging devices
- Ventilated 2-tier steel top provides safety from harmful UV rays
- Ceiling hook provided for suspending lighting (not included)
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance: 31.1MPH
- Snow load: 22.5lbs./square foot
- Overall dimensions 12 ft. L x 10.1 ft. W x 9.6 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 10.8 ft. L x 8.9 ft. W x 6.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions 3.9 in. x 3.9 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.5 ft.
- Item dimensions 143.9 in. L. x 121 in. W x 115.2 in. H
- Item weight 313.05 lbs.
🔧Check out the detailed assembly video here🔧: https://youtu.be/LCRjKQ5MsYA
🛍【 All Bundles get 10% off 】🛍
Bundle 1: Pair with any Firepit or Fireplace (non-sale items), click here.
Bundle 2: Pair with any Patio Furniture (non-sale items), click here.
SAP Number: A102012111